German Shepherds Forum banner

If your dog were a person, what sort of person would they be?

5K views 44 replies 31 participants last post by  GSD Owner in Training :-) 
#1 ·
Inspired by the personalization of Athena in this book, I decided to start a thread about your dog's personality if they were a human.
I'll start: Skadi would be a punk rock girl who was the lead singer of a band and got into bar fights and made garbage art. Grim would be a mild mannered librarian who was a weekend drag car racer.

#29 ·
Jazzy would be a prissy snob, that's for sure. Snapping her fingers at the staff and turning her nose up if something isn't to her liking

Delgado would be the tough jock with the heart of gold

#45 · (Edited)
Just read through these and LOVED it !!

Can't think at the moment who Kato would be. He's a bit of a d*ck at times but can be so loving at others. He can make the biggest mess of shredded cardboard of he gets his paws on some. He's a trickster who snatches kids toys, blankets, pillows and then prancing around like he's king sh*t lol ( it's actually really adorable). But he can also be extremely loveable and give cuddles/kisses/hugs and just be a total lazy bug.

Soooo I'd have to say he's Jekyll & Hyde but with out the murderous rage (unless he sees a small animal like squirrel, rabbit, birds and then it's game over). One moment sweet, loving, goofy and the next tearing apart cardboard, pillows, stealing kids toys doing circuits in our house lol. He has many more moments of Jekyll than he does of Hyde but when he is Hyde it's bad lol. Love him all the same though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.