May I Present... Hamilton Needham! - Page 2 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2012, 10:42 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayos and Havoc View Post
Cool!!!

I just finished the book and gave it 5 stars on Amazon! I just loved it.

I was sitting in the waiting room at a doctor's office when I came to the afterward. It was so hard not to openly cry about Kashki. He sounded like a wonderful cat.

Reading your post, it seems September is a hard month for you. (hugs)
Aw! Thank you so much Kathy. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the book. Although of course I'm happy if any dog-lover likes it, I'm especially proud if a fellow GSD-owner approves

Kashka was indeed a special cat. Even people indifferent to cats that met him thought so. Thank you also for your kind words; I was just devastated when Alistair was killed. I lost three cats in six years (Alistair was a "replacement" for a kitten named Finnegan who developed FIP). Very sad. But the good news is that Hamilton seems hearty and healthy and will remain an indoor-only cat! Take care and have a wonderful Holiday season.
ShepherdGirl_A Dog Story is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2012, 11:37 AM   #12 (permalink)

Charlie is adorable. I had 2 rag dolls at one time. They are fabulous. They grow to be a pretty nice size. I have 2 American Shorthair cats great personality but mine weigh 5lbs & 7lbs.
We are bringing Herro into our family this Saturday a 14 month GSD. Should be real interesting!May I Present... Hamilton Needham!-imageuploadedbypg-free1354808251.428080.jpg

Have fun with your new addition!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Suddenly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2012, 11:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
Knighted Member

ahhhh!! So cute!!

My cat is a Traditional Balinese, he looked so much like your little one when was at that age.
8 week old

14 yrs old

Attitude on legs
Zeus 2000-2009
Odin 2010-2011
Josie/Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2012, 11:49 AM   #14 (permalink)
Crowned Member

I recently lost a 21 year old Bengal - I know and sympathize with the holes they leave in your heart....I had Kinu longer than any thing in my life I think!

I recently got a new Bengal - who loves the dogs....I am going to have to get out the camera to take photos of her curled up next to Csabre - both sound asleep....

Other than big and fluffy - I would have recommended a Bengal....Giza, the new little silver leopard, is just so confident with my two older dogs, who are all that are here right now with me....

Lee

wolfstraum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-07-2012, 10:54 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfstraum View Post
I recently lost a 21 year old Bengal - I know and sympathize with the holes they leave in your heart....I had Kinu longer than any thing in my life I think!

I recently got a new Bengal - who loves the dogs....I am going to have to get out the camera to take photos of her curled up next to Csabre - both sound asleep....

Other than big and fluffy - I would have recommended a Bengal....Giza, the new little silver leopard, is just so confident with my two older dogs, who are all that are here right now with me....

Lee
21 years! Wow! That's impressive. You were obviously a fantastic cat-guardian (channeling Jackson Galaxy). Kinu sounds like he was one cool cat. I would need to buy a giant hamster wheel if I got a Bengal lol. I wanted a lazy breed. Somalis (my breed before Hamilton, my Ragdoll) aren't quite as energetic as Bengals, but they're close.
ShepherdGirl_A Dog Story is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-07-2012, 10:55 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie/Zeus View Post
ahhhh!! So cute!!

My cat is a Traditional Balinese, he looked so much like your little one when was at that age.
8 week old

14 yrs old

Attitude on legs
That does look almost exactly like Hamilton!!! I've never seen such a fluffy Balinese.. Beautiful!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.