Welcome ShepherdGirl - A Dog Story! - Page 3 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2012, 01:57 PM   #21 (permalink)

Mahhi-Exasperating is Athena's middle name (do LC's have the market cornered on being total goons??), so feel free to tell me about your LC girl!
ShepherdGirl_A Dog Story is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2012, 12:41 AM   #22 (permalink)
Elite Member

I think Koshka is too young to have any really good stories about him so far. And my supposed GSD mix puppy turned out to be pretty obviously a Beagle, so her stories probably can't be counted. Hehe. It would be pretty hard to beat Trooper the Pooper though!
Old 04-04-2012, 10:11 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalWacky View Post
I think Koshka is too young to have any really good stories about him so far. And my supposed GSD mix puppy turned out to be pretty obviously a Beagle, so her stories probably can't be counted. Hehe. It would be pretty hard to beat Trooper the Pooper though!
Um. OriginalWacky? KOSHKA IS SO ADORABLE! Gaaaah! (runs up to PA, distracts OriginalWacky, steals Koshka). Those fuzzy ears! That little snoot! Reminds me of Athena when she was a baby. And it's such a weird coincidence--the co-star of Shepherd Girl: A Dog Story is my cat KASHKA.
ShepherdGirl_A Dog Story is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2012, 01:46 PM   #24 (permalink)
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShepherdGirl_A Dog Story View Post
Um. OriginalWacky? KOSHKA IS SO ADORABLE! Gaaaah! (runs up to PA, distracts OriginalWacky, steals Koshka). Those fuzzy ears! That little snoot! Reminds me of Athena when she was a baby. And it's such a weird coincidence--the co-star of Shepherd Girl: A Dog Story is my cat KASHKA.
He really is a cutie, and we're head over heels for him. Not to discount my Krissie, she's my perma-puppy cuddle-bunny - but he is something else. And Koshka is Cat in Russian, so yes, we named our dog, 'Cat'. Pretty sure our cats would be thrilled if you took him, they aren't super impressed with puppy behavior.
Old 07-20-2012, 12:50 PM   #25 (permalink)

And I would read that Walter!
Old 08-21-2012, 08:46 PM   #26 (permalink)

How exciting, I am going to have to check out your book! I have been seeing ads for it! My GSD puppy girl is so funny! I have some pictures and will be adding more to her album....I will work on a story!
dbrk9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2012, 09:04 PM   #27 (permalink)

Poop soup, ha ha!!
bigd3077 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2012, 04:47 PM   #28 (permalink)

Default Welcome new posters!

Yaaay! After going to my Shepherd Girl email, which alerts me when I have new messages on this forum and blowing dust off the inbox, I am very excited to welcome two new posters, dbrk9 and (rather appropriately, given the response) bigd3077.

dbrk9- Can't wait to read about your (very cute) little girl; if you get a copy of my book, I hope you enjoy it

bigd3077--there was a reason Trooper the Pooper won a free copy of Shepherd Girl: A Dog Story. Talk about embarrassing...

Cat

Erm... I meant, "Trooper the Pooper's" owner.

Last edited by ShepherdGirl_A Dog Story; 08-24-2012 at 04:52 PM.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:05 PM   #29 (permalink)
Elite Member

Cat,

I read your book over the weekend, and I LOVED it!!! I was bawling my eyes out when you had to PTS your kitty ... that's so hard.

There were so many similarities between Athena and Kyleigh ... I was killing myself laughing. Ky kept looking at me, WTH? You're laughing, and I'm not the reason!

Ky did that, yup, and that, and that ... OH MY ... I'm just thankful that Ky never covered my kitchen in mud! But she's definitely a "dirty" dog ... LOL just look at my avatar!

And thankfully, Ky won't poop in public LOL ...

Here's another poop story ...

Kyleigh is crate trained, and she does like her crate. She was about 4 months old at the time. I'd left for work, and my dad (who lives upstairs) calls me at lunch time and says, there's something rotten in Kyleigh's crate, and she stinks, and she won't go back in it. (My dad loves Ky but hasn't a clue what to do with a dog, other than open / close the door, and pet her!)

I rush home from work thinking the worst (of course) and run downstairs. Poor Ky ... she had EXPLOSIVE diarrhea and it was ALL over her crate ... and of course she had rolled in it, and then there were paw prints of poop ALL over the floors, up the stairs, through the living room, kitchen and then out onto the deck.

Before I even went to check on her, I took her crate apart and carried it outside (it was October, nice enough, but still a tad chilly!) Ky saw me and went NUTS ... mommy's home, mommy's home. She didn't even care that she was covered in crap!

BUT, she saw her crate and cringed and ran away from it. I spent the next hour cleaning the crate, the floors, stairs, etc. and then brought her downstairs and gave her a bath (not so happy puppy then). Two hours later she was back in her crate, all fluffy and sleeping, and a happy camper.

This happened to me three times ... and each time my dad called to say ... Ky's got something gross in her crate LMAO ... poor dad, I did tell him what it was and he was thoroughly grossed out ... and felt so bad for Ky!

Last edited by Kyleigh; 12-11-2012 at 12:12 PM.
Kyleigh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-12-2012, 11:07 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyleigh View Post
Cat,

I read your book over the weekend, and I LOVED it!!! I was bawling my eyes out when you had to PTS your kitty ... that's so hard.

There were so many similarities between Athena and Kyleigh ... I was killing myself laughing. Ky kept looking at me, WTH? You're laughing, and I'm not the reason!

Ky did that, yup, and that, and that ... OH MY ... I'm just thankful that Ky never covered my kitchen in mud! But she's definitely a "dirty" dog ... LOL just look at my avatar!

And thankfully, Ky won't poop in public LOL ...

Here's another poop story ...

Kyleigh is crate trained, and she does like her crate. She was about 4 months old at the time. I'd left for work, and my dad (who lives upstairs) calls me at lunch time and says, there's something rotten in Kyleigh's crate, and she stinks, and she won't go back in it. (My dad loves Ky but hasn't a clue what to do with a dog, other than open / close the door, and pet her!)

I rush home from work thinking the worst (of course) and run downstairs. Poor Ky ... she had EXPLOSIVE diarrhea and it was ALL over her crate ... and of course she had rolled in it, and then there were paw prints of poop ALL over the floors, up the stairs, through the living room, kitchen and then out onto the deck.

Before I even went to check on her, I took her crate apart and carried it outside (it was October, nice enough, but still a tad chilly!) Ky saw me and went NUTS ... mommy's home, mommy's home. She didn't even care that she was covered in crap!

BUT, she saw her crate and cringed and ran away from it. I spent the next hour cleaning the crate, the floors, stairs, etc. and then brought her downstairs and gave her a bath (not so happy puppy then). Two hours later she was back in her crate, all fluffy and sleeping, and a happy camper.

This happened to me three times ... and each time my dad called to say ... Ky's got something gross in her crate LMAO ... poor dad, I did tell him what it was and he was thoroughly grossed out ... and felt so bad for Ky!
------------------------------------------------------
Thanks! Glad you liked the book

O M G. Hilarious. That story made me glad I wasn't drinking coffee at my keyboard. When I got to "mommy's home, mommy's home" that's when I really lost it. There's nothing quite like that distinctive puppy diarrhea smell... And I have a theory that the stink of the dog is directly proportional to the joy it expresses upon seeing you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.