German Shepherds Forum banner

Lord

3K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  lhczth 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
He's definitely not a sport dog. Lol
Also, if you had to train many of the stronger sport dogs today WITHOUT electric, I think you would see a lot of what you are seeing here.
One last point, Lord or what he produced was never a prey first dog, so behaviors associated with strong prey dogs will not be as pronounced with Lord.
But from raw genetics and what I see....I Loooove this dog. He has it. You can feel his presence!

#3 ·
Hear the power in the barking? Not the edgy barking we often hear now. Yes, he was definitely a super dog that had a positive influence on the breed.

#8 ·
Don't feel like I know enough to call him the best, but I'm partial to Grim z Pohranicni Straze. Might not count as recent, but he brought a lot of great work qualities into Czech lines and produced some superior offspring. I'm also a bit bias because my girl is from Grim lines. :)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

#10 ·
I have watched this video before. My first boy had Lord through Alk. I loved everything about that dog.

Lee is Csabre through Sue and Mary? I know one of your dogs has theirs in their pedigree. My boy was from them, just curious if they were related.

Reactions: astrovan2487
#13 ·
I just deleted some posts that had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with this thread. The Admin and moderators are getting very tired of the childish bickering. Enough.

ADMIN Lisa

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.