German Shepherds Forum banner

2016 WUSV Qualifier

4K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  wolfstraum 
#1 ·
#11 ·
Like 4 people only did 1 phase. But the other 2 phases not DQ or Ins. What happened?

#12 ·
This is not an official trial so when a dog/human team doesn't make it in one phase there is no reason to continue and they are allowed to pull. Also, a d/h team must receive more than 80 pts in each phase in order to make the world team.

#13 ·
Chico got a 90 is A then nothing?

#15 ·
The event page won't load so I can't see. I saw some of the controversy with a track, but that's it.

#16 ·
It is a real shame that the goal is not to put out the best possible team to represent our country - but to continue and escalate animosity and one upsmanship between GSDCA and USCA.....the photos of the team tell a real story.....

Unfortunately - that is the way this sport is - from puppy buyers to local clubs and all the way up....there is an unbelievable amount of pettiness, jealously and just plain snotty behavior in way too many people in the sport...I don't understand how loving GSDs and being involved in this sport generates so much hostility....from all reports this whole trial was full of "situations"

Lee

#19 ·
Yes, we are fielding a good team headed by last years WUSV winner Deb Zappia. She didn't have to do the qualifier since earned the right to go automatically.

Lee, I think the pettiness comes from those who do not love the GSD. The dog is just a tool to accomplish their goals, like a glove in baseball.

#20 ·
Yes, we are fielding a good team headed by last years WUSV winner Deb Zappia. She didn't have to do the qualifier since earned the right to go automatically.

Lee, I think the pettiness comes from those who do not love the GSD. The dog is just a tool to accomplish their goals, like a glove in baseball.
or the bat :frown2:

#21 ·
then there are a boatload of people that do not love the GSD in the sport - a Titantic sized boat load

Reactions: MineAreWorkingline
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.