German Shepherds Forum banner

Anyone Familiar With Blue Tahoe ScH in NV?

4K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  graffamd 
#1 ·
Their website is messed up. Just wondering if they are still an active club. Anyone familiar?

Thanks!

#2 ·
Never heard of them but when I did an internet search I found this on a breeder site, unfortunately clicking on the paragraph doesn't work.

"None planned for Reno because we have an evil psychopathic neighbor! For more information on this issue and what you can do to help prevent issues like this for yourself click on this paragraph."

here is the link...

von den Zwillingsbergen German Shepherds

#3 ·
Has been a club for a long time....the TD used to be a National Breed Warden - Tim Burke - his wife raised show dogs, he had an Ufo son.....don't know how active they are anymore....

Lee

#8 ·
Blue Tahoe Schutzhund Club

Hi everyone, I am alive and well. I took a three year break and work has taken me to Las Vegas. But I still own a home in near Reno and I am up there monthly. There is still a core group training. I also have a club in Pahrump near Vegas. You can contact me anytime for info.
Tim Burke

#12 ·
I don't think so. Most Reno people go elsewhere. I go to weston, one to placer, another 2 down to Joel/hells kitchen/or something else down that way. Weston is probably the closest and is a solid two hours for me (I am in Reno now as well).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.