German Shepherds Forum banner

SCH Club in Orange County CA?

4K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Mala 
#1 ·
I've been looking for awhile now for a local Schutzhund club in oc, ca but have not had any luck. I did find a really good one but it's located 1 1/2+ hours from where I live (no traffic) that trains 4 days/week how awesome!! Would love to find something closer since oc traffic is not friendly and gas is not cheap. Does anyone know of one that can refer me to? I've been working on the basics, nosework, and bitework on my little big girl and she's 6 months tomorrow. I would like to have a helper and more advanced courses than what I create at home to challenge her. I have tried a local private trainer but it wasn't to my expectations :(

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#2 ·
#3 ·
Yeah I know thanks. I was crossing my fingers and hoping that I'd get lucky with someone on here. I did check on USCA and found a club nearby and tried contacting them but never got a response. One of the trainers I spoke to did tell me that club is very private and don't accept new members :( we're looking to start in march!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#4 ·
Send a PM to Smithie86. She might be able to give suggestions. I know she used to train in CA and knows some of the people out there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.