German Shepherds Forum banner

Schutzhund training in Southeastern MI

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  onyx'girl 
#1 ·
I would love to get involved in Schutzhund. Is there a club anywhere near Richmond, MI?

#2 ·
Call Donna Billow, a store manager at Petsmart on Tittabawassee Rd. in Saginaw, MI (I don't know the store number, you can get it easily). She has some connections in southeastern MI, and can probably either give you a number of a club or give you a number for a contact. She has a young Gsd she is planning on doing sch. with.

#4 · (Edited)
#6 ·
Der Michigan, Detroit Metro, South Michigan....I think there are even 2-3 more in SE Michigan. Check Jane's links. There are also three clubs near Lansing depending on how far you can travel.

#7 ·
All of the USCA affiliated clubs are on the link that Jane posted. There are several unaffiliated training groups as well but no list of them anywhere. There is also a DVG club in Saginaw, a RKNA (Rottie) club in Lansing, and an AWMA (Malinois) club in Holly. The later two, while affiliated with other breed clubs do allow and train GSDs as well.

#8 ·
If you want to do sport/protection~ this group is fun, and holds different trials/challenges a couple times per year.

Located in Waterford:
Welcome

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.