German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Schutzhund/IPO Training (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/schutzhund-ipo-training/)
-   -   Vislor B Litter IPO Obdedience and Protection (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/schutzhund-ipo-training/194748-vislor-b-litter-ipo-obdedience-protection.html)

Vislor 11-20-2012 10:18 AM

Vislor B Litter IPO Obdedience and Protection
 
Below is a video of my dad (and me doing the helper work) training two of his puppies from the Vislor B Litter (Angsbackens Rosso X Nikita Von Der Mohnwiese) Biene and Bulmer.


Music by me! :blush:

gagsd 11-20-2012 10:23 AM

VERY nice work!
and the music is super!

GSDBESTK9 11-20-2012 10:26 AM

Very nice!!

ayoitzrimz 11-20-2012 10:33 AM

nice dogs, nice training :)

What is the purpose of giving the bite over jump (3:41)? Just curious

Vislor 11-20-2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayoitzrimz (Post 2634907)
nice dogs, nice training :)

What is the purpose of giving the bite over jump (3:41)? Just curious

Just something different. Don't know :blush:

I suppose its always good to put the dogs in different situations so that it doesn't become a routine. Dad just told me to try one over the jump!

ayoitzrimz 11-20-2012 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vislor (Post 2634910)
Just something different. Don't know :blush:

I suppose its always good to put the dogs in different situations so that it doesn't become a routine. Dad just told me to try one over the jump!

I gotcha :) I'm a newbie myself at SchH having just trialed one dog to IPO1 so I'm always curious when I see something new (and it happens often :laugh:).

I thought it might have to do with teaching the dog to lunge early or something like that...

robk 11-20-2012 11:09 AM

Love it!

Vislor 11-20-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayoitzrimz (Post 2634926)
I gotcha :) I'm a newbie myself at SchH having just trialed one dog to IPO1 so I'm always curious when I see something new (and it happens often :laugh:).

I thought it might have to do with teaching the dog to lunge early or something like that...

Sometimes when people have dogs that come in low on the long flight they try to teach them to jump into it going over a hurdle but the problem with physical barriers in any exercise is as soon as you take them away the dog just does what it wants.

This was just to try something new with the young dogs. Dads the kind of person who is always tinkering and throwing curve balls at dogs to teach them how to deal with being out of their comfort zone. I just go along with it :confused:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2