So who is going to the O.G. Indianapolis Fall Trial and Show? - Page 7 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2012, 11:20 AM   #61 (permalink)

Finally got all my paperwork for the survey! I'm paranoid handing over original paperwork (that I just calculated represents over $500!!) so I make a paper copy and digital scan of everything. Then I remembered that there are a few things they will accept copies of but couldn't remember what, so I went back and made another paper copy of everything. Then I could not find my USCA member card! Tore my office cubicle, house, van, and purse apart last night and no luck. This morning I went through a stack of papers again and it was right there, of course. Just so I'm clear, I have (originals and 2x paper copies):

- AKC full registration certificate (purple)
- official (with seal) AKC 4 generation pedigree
- OFA certificates for hips and elbows
- a WDA show card with SG rating awarded by an SV judge
- WDA scorebook with BH awarded by an SV judge
- AWDF scorebook with SchH1 (awarded by USCA judge) and AD (awarded by USCA-SV judge)
- USCA registration (pink)
- USCA member card exp 11/13
Legend (GSD 10/22/13)
Rainbow Bridge Kenya (GSD)

Last edited by Liesje; 11-15-2012 at 11:25 AM.
Liesje is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2012, 11:22 AM   #62 (permalink)

Willy a good friend of mine is breeding her bitch to Figo this month.
Legend (GSD 10/22/13)
Rainbow Bridge Kenya (GSD)

Liesje is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2012, 11:31 AM   #63 (permalink)
The Italian One

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhczth View Post
Vinnie, I didn't realize you guys were going to come down. We have a trial in June too.
Yes, we were planning to surprise you and take our fall vacation time and come out there with the boys and do the trial or just watch you and the girls show/trial. I also wanted to see Martinsville again as it has been so many years so we were planning a few extra days too. Doug couldn't get the time off so I'll spend my vacation time at home.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2012, 02:24 PM   #64 (permalink)
Administrator & LOTR Addict

Would have been great to see everyone.

You will not recognize Martinsville or at least the outlying areas. The town, itself, probably hasn't changed much. They have done a nice job of preserving its original look. They have replaced the bridge over the river heading west to 67 (can't remember what road we are on there. Just know I use it to cross from 67 to 37, or is it 39).

Lies, I have done the same thing. Of course the SV has Deja's paperwork so I only have a letter stating that and no pedigree or registration. Everything else, though, has been copied.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vala SchH3 AWD1 FH2 CGC B/HOT, SG1 Deja IPO3 AWD1 KKL1 B/HOT, SG Elena BH AD CGC B/HOT, LB (the ugly little sable) B/HOT, Donovan IPO1 TR2 AD, and gone but not forgotten, Nike SchH1 OB1 TR3 AD CGC HOT, Treue SchH3 CD CGC HOT

lhczth is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2012, 02:57 PM   #65 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Caro knows that I am not going to be there, so I have put together dogs' paperwork for Gabor and Dena is alreay with Falon on a girls' road trip...:-)

Falon- look for the Volvo, not green SUV....

V KK1 Molinari Enzo SCH3,IPO3,VK3,FH (WUSVx3,FCIx4)HOT
KK1 Frodo v Biezenhoeve SCH3,IPO3,HPO3.FCI & WUSV '10-'12, FCI '14. HOT
KK1 Griff v Tajgetosz SCH3,IPO3(BHOT) FCI & WUSV 2013
Smithie86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2012, 09:54 PM   #66 (permalink)
The Italian One

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhczth View Post
You will not recognize Martinsville or at least the outlying areas. The town, itself, probably hasn't changed much. They have done a nice job of preserving its original look. They have replaced the bridge over the river heading west to 67 (can't remember what road we are on there. Just know I use it to cross from 67 to 37, or is it 39).
I'm sure it's changed some in the past 30 or so years. What I'd like to see most is in town, mostly around East Washington Street.

Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.