German Shepherds Forum banner

So who is going to the O.G. Indianapolis Fall Trial and Show?

5K views 65 replies 13 participants last post by  Vinnie 
#1 ·
Wildo and I are looking forward to the trial in November and just wondering who all will be attending? Who is spectating and who is competing?

Check in and let us know what classes, etc ..so we can all cheer each other on!

#56 ·
Lisa if she's not dirty I wouldn't bother. I'll bring my dog blower and provided we can plug it in somewhere we can spritz her and blow her backwards.

LOL re. Lisa's old truck. You can hear it coming before you see it.

#57 ·
Looking forward to meeting you (and others) Lisa!

#58 ·
Oh- Figo vom Fuchgraben. I feel like I've definitely seen that name here recently in a couple threads. I do know of Irmus, though I didn't know he was entered (which is kind of a silly thing to say since I only know of the people on this board who are going, lol!)

#59 ·
ROFL, yeah, sure, I can see Deja standing there for that. I will bring my power back up batteyr and we can plug it into that.

She is clean, she just looks like a Doberman. :rofl:

Vinnie, I didn't realize you guys were going to come down. :( We have a trial in June too.

Lies, this truck is quiet compared to my Dodge. ;)

OK, I need to run errands or I won't get stuff done today so I can leave.

#63 ·
Vinnie, I didn't realize you guys were going to come down. :( We have a trial in June too.
Yes, we were planning to surprise you and take our fall vacation time and come out there with the boys and do the trial or just watch you and the girls show/trial. I also wanted to see Martinsville again as it has been so many years so we were planning a few extra days too. Doug couldn't get the time off so I'll spend my vacation time at home. :(

#61 · (Edited)
Finally got all my paperwork for the survey! I'm paranoid handing over original paperwork (that I just calculated represents over $500!!) so I make a paper copy and digital scan of everything. Then I remembered that there are a few things they will accept copies of but couldn't remember what, so I went back and made another paper copy of everything. Then I could not find my USCA member card! Tore my office cubicle, house, van, and purse apart last night and no luck. This morning I went through a stack of papers again and it was right there, of course. Just so I'm clear, I have (originals and 2x paper copies):

- AKC full registration certificate (purple)
- official (with seal) AKC 4 generation pedigree
- OFA certificates for hips and elbows
- a WDA show card with SG rating awarded by an SV judge
- WDA scorebook with BH awarded by an SV judge
- AWDF scorebook with SchH1 (awarded by USCA judge) and AD (awarded by USCA-SV judge)
- USCA registration (pink)
- USCA member card exp 11/13

#64 ·
:( Would have been great to see everyone.

You will not recognize Martinsville or at least the outlying areas. The town, itself, probably hasn't changed much. They have done a nice job of preserving its original look. They have replaced the bridge over the river heading west to 67 (can't remember what road we are on there. Just know I use it to cross from 67 to 37, or is it 39).

Lies, I have done the same thing. Of course the SV has Deja's paperwork so I only have a letter stating that and no pedigree or registration. Everything else, though, has been copied.

#66 ·
You will not recognize Martinsville or at least the outlying areas. The town, itself, probably hasn't changed much. They have done a nice job of preserving its original look. They have replaced the bridge over the river heading west to 67 (can't remember what road we are on there. Just know I use it to cross from 67 to 37, or is it 39).
I'm sure it's changed some in the past 30 or so years. :D What I'd like to see most is in town, mostly around East Washington Street.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.