Michigan (MI)
Minnesota (MN)
Missouri (MO)
Nebraska (NE)
North Dakota (ND)
Ohio (OH)
South Dakota (SD)
Wisconsin (WI)

This thread is for information only, not discussion.

Please follow the format below and post your information for transport. Thanks!

Name:
Your General Area:
How Far Will you Transport:
Overnight?:
Approved transport through (name rescue/transport group):

If not approved, you should be asked to provide references.

See less See more
#3 ·
Name: Pat McCutchan-Vernier

Your General Area: Toledo, OH (northwest OH)

How Far Will you Transport: West to Angola/Fremont, IN; north to Detroit/Ann Arbor MI; south to Lima/Wapakoneta; east to Sandusky/Elyria

Overnight?: Only in emergency situation

Approved transport through (name rescue/transport group): Have transported for several groups - Echo White GSD Rescue; American Beligian Malinois Club; MoStar; Deacon's Hope; member and moderator on http://www.acmepettransport.com

#4 ·
Pat Becker
Upper Sandusky, Ohio
No, I do not live near Cedar Point!
NW Ohio, 1 Hr SSE of Toledo -
1/2 Hr SE of Findlay

1-2 hour Radius (120 miles)
North to Toledo+
South to Columbus
East to Ashland+
West to Lima+
SW to Dayton

Overnight facilities available for well behaved dogs. I have a crate & leash. However, I have just a 4' fence in my yard.

#5 ·
Name: Sarah Jarvis

Your General Area:Cincinnati, OH

How Far Will you Transport: All are in either direction: Indy-Cincy, Louisville-Cincy, ColumbusOH-Cincy, Dayton-Cincy, Lexington-Cincy

Overnight?: In emergency situations; prefer females as we have a house full of boys

Approved transport through (name rescue/transport group): Not approved through anyone; did transport a dog from Indy-Lexington in summer '06 for Jarnee/Spideekatgirl (can't remember the rescue name)

#7 ·
Name: SANDRA MORRIS
Your General Area: MILWAUKEE WI
How Far Will you Transport: GURNEE -CHICAGO AREAS IL / GREEN BAY WI / MADISON WI / ROCKFORD IL
Overnight?: PUPS ONLY
Approved transport through (name rescue/transport group): ELMBROOK HUMANE SOCIETY AMONG OTHERS

#9 ·
Name: Kristin Aeh
Your General Area: Cincinnati, OH
How Far Will you Transport: Columbus, Dayton, Indianapolis, Lexington, Louisville, maybe WV (basically 1 1/2 to 2 hour radius from Cincinnati)
Overnight?: only in emergencies; no aggressive dogs
Approved transport through (name rescue/transport group): not approved, but have helped with a couple of transports (willing to be approved if there's a group out there that wants to do that--how does somebody get approved as a transporter?)

Wanted to add that I feel strongly about dogs being crated in the car, so that limits how many adult dogs I can transport in one trip.

~Kristin

#10 ·
Stephanie Garcia
Kansas City
How far: 2hr radius
overnight: if needed
no, not approved transport, can provide ref. and have adopted through rescue

#11 ·
Name: Gale Barr
Your General Area: Northern edge of the Tricounty area of Detroit, MI
How Far Will you Transport: ~ 1 hour, Flint,MI - Detroit,MI - Port Huron, MI - Thumb area
Overnight?: Possible - would have to be "dog-friendly" , have a 4' fence, 2 crates available
Approved transport through (name rescue/transport group): Not an approved transport but willing to get approval (as someone else posted - not sure how this is done)

If not approved, you should be asked to provide references: I can provide references thru Michigan Humane Society, Hawkeye and Friends Rescue - (a local rescue - did a foster for them), Macomb County 4H Dog Program, and others.

#12 ·
Maureen Young
Illinois/Wisconsin border
3-4 hour radius from MKE, Wi
Overnight ok- one dog only
Not approved by rescue but work with 4 of them. White Paws, Badgerland, Arfs and Good Shepherd K-9. References available.

#16 ·
Name: Jessi Queen
Your General Area: Rolla, Missouri
How Far Will you Transport: 100 mile radius, sometimes farther
Overnight?: Yes
Approved transport through (name rescue/transport group): Echo Dogs (working on being part of Serendipity & BrightStar)

#17 ·
Denice marling
Indiana. southern part
can transport up to 100 miles either direction.
can pick up from Louieville,ky and up to Indanpolis,IN

not really aproved buy anyone but have done a few trans.

#18 ·
Name: Christina Otello
Your General Area: Ann Arbor
How Far Will you Transport: 100 miles
Overnight?: No
Approved transport through (name rescue/transport group):

If not approved, you should be asked to provide references.

Northstar or Brightstar may remember me via transport done for them from NJ, NY, PA and MA.

A few other board members who have been around awhile will also know my screen name Laukaouda.

#19 ·
Name: Chris Wild
Your General Area: Ann Arbor, Michigan
How Far Will you Transport: 50-100 mi
Overnight?: Yes, unless we have a litter of pups at the time. Depends on circumstances.

Approved transport through (name rescue/transport group): No

If not approved, you should be asked to provide references: We can provide all sorts of references in the GSD community if need be.

#21 ·
Patsy Brosz
SD German Shepherd Rescue
Aberdeen, SD 57401

northeastern corner of South Dakota,
75 miles from Interstate 29
40 miles south of the North Dakota border

may be a feasible midwestern link to the Canadian border

Will transport and overnight

transport range is negotiable whatever we work out for the safety and permanent placement of justly deserving canines!

<span style="color: #993399"> <span style="color: #3333FF"> </span> Were it not for the selfless help, personal time and money of total strangers, now friends that I may never meet, my two rescues would be at the bottom of a landfill today, instead they live and love on a hobby farm and treasured in our hearts, saved from an Ohio gassing facility as an 11 month old pup, and plucked off a busy Kentucky interstate when she was dumped and pulled to safety.
It is the least I can do to repay those who said "Yes, I'll help" when we needed them most.
Forever grateful,
Patsy
Bauer and Tara-Sioux</span>

#23 ·
Name: Lin Brough
Your General Area: Lafayette IN, and I drive from Lafayette IN to Merrillville IN up I65 every tuesday.
How Far Will you Transport: It depends on my financial status at the given time. Have transported from Lafayette to Chicago, and Lafayette to Terre Haute in the past.
Overnight?: Overnight of 1 large dog or 2 small dogs is max, have a low fenced in backyard and spare crates.
Approved transport through (name rescue/transport group): presently transport for EARPS exotic rescue, and Indiana Italian Greyhound Rescue. Have transported for Catahoula United Rescue Society.

#24 ·
Name:Sheri McGuire Cell phone # 620-757-8969
Your General Area:Emporia, Kansas (Topeka, Wichita)
How Far Will you Transport: 200 mi radius
Overnight?: Yes, fenced yard also kennel with shelter.
Approved transport through (name rescue/transport group): Licensed foster home through The Kansas Animal Health Department License # FC-2846-2008

#26 ·
Name: Rachelle Ginter

General Area: NE Ohio (Right in the middle of Akron, Cleveland, and Youngstown off of 76, 80 and Ohio Turnpike)

How far will you transport?: Up to 200 miles round trip

Overnight: Yes

Approved transport: No, but I will provide references to you. I just want to help if I can.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.