2 German Sheps. need Transport from E. TN to NH or MASs. - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2011, 02:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2 German Sheps. need Transport from E. TN to NH or MASs.

I have two GSDs white male 1.5 yrs. old and Sable Female 4+ yrs. old both sweet,friendly and social, need to go to NH to Monica Derr they said they can go to the Mass. Areas, Boston? to pick up as well, can go anytime, they have openings, and they will be going on to Nova Scotia to Leah Parsons. I'm signed up with Pilots and paws and numerous transports to try and get these kids to their destination, small rescue doesn't have funds for paid transport. please email me directly if you can help. thankyou
deblewellen@gmail.com
deblewellen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2011, 02:45 PM   #2 (permalink)

Deb, just a general reminder to you to thoroughly check out anyone that offers to help with this transport. Make sure you get phone numbers, references, car make & model, etc.

Same goes to anyone thinking of helping - make sure you know where the dog is going!
Do You Know Where That Dog is Going?w/Rhaya's Post

It may help if you figure out a possible route and post it in this thread. Here is a good template of what a transport coordinator usually puts together:
Echo Transport: Bland VA To Beckley WV, Beckley WV To Charleston WV

Raven (GSD) - December 8, 2007
Kaiser (GSD) - November 2009
Holly (GSD) - March 24, 2011
Best Paw Forward
Champ's Fund
gsdraven is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2011, 02:54 PM   #3 (permalink)

thankyou, I definetly will, as a newbie to rescue I've had the most gut wrenching experience last week with a well known rescue who's volunteer transporter, was to deliver two of my kids I had everything lined out for her, along with all contacts and all info, she delivered the pup, then the adult female, she called the foster for a completely different rescue, (I was the sending rescue to another Rescue) this volunteer was with a 3rd rescue, she called the foster and cancelled the meeting and thefoster was like, uh, ok. not knowing what to do. I get a call that this has happened and she had my dog for over a week, finally just delivered it on Sun. I was threatening to get the police involved if she didn't deliver, I tracked down her mothers personal cell and called her, mother was clueless and thought she was really fostering the dog. this girl took all this upon herself and hijacked all plans and the dog. other big rescues I spoke with said they've done this for yrs. and yrs. and never had this happen, and I said, yeah, here I am the newbie Rescuer and I get this to happen even though this girl came highly recommmended. I couldn't sleep for many nights and was so angry, I was ready to drive the 8-9 hrs. to go after my dog.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Elite Member

I emailed you... I live in the Boston area and am about 45 min from the NH border.

Tanja
RIP ~ Storm ~ My sweet boy ~ There will never be another like you!
RIP ~ Boo ~ My bold kitty
Fluffypants is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-23-2011, 10:36 PM   #5 (permalink)

these two are going on paid transport on Friday. this can be closed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.