my rescue samson - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2013, 11:16 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default my rescue samson

Back in June 22nd 2013 Simon was surrendered to Baldwin park shelter in California. I live in PA, I was contacted by a friend who networks dogs on Facebook in July asking if I'd foster this boy till they found him a home. I agreed. He was in there for over a month. The owners surrendered him because they moved. He was labeled aggressive, and other stuff. Had two adopters back out. Well the day came he finally got pulled after freedom pics I didn't hear anything. I contacted the rescue that I was to foster for and they said that he was being fostered in Cali temp till transport. After that I heard nothing. So I figured he was okay and the fosters where helping him.

First week in September I got a message randomly from someone I didn't know telling me the story about how the rescue that wanted him pulled bailed blah blah blah. And asked if I was still interested in taking him and asked if I was fostering or adopting. At this point I decided I would just adopt him. So the transport plans where well planned. September 14th he made His trip to PA. I got him in my hands about 10pm. I about cried when they brought him out I couldn't believe he finally was here. The people at the airport helped me get him out they wanted to see him as well. He got out and omg he was gorgeous. And by no means at all AGGRESSIVE like the shelter had labeled him.

He's been here ever since. He's very protective of me, he's iffy around guys which leads us to believe a guy abused him. His foster parents also agreed. Also thing he was punished and hurt around his neck a lot to. He won't let anyone but me pet his neck, and if u accidently pull his fur he cries, he hates when the leash gets stuck around his legs. But he's a loveable baby. He loves putting his toys in his water dish and he loves water.

Samson black red male - 08/12/2008
Mya black tan female - 10/13/2012
Lexi black female - 10/24/2012
Endurian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2013, 11:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Crowned Member

what a handsome guy! Glad you have him.
"Dax" Thor z vom Weberhaus 3/18/2013
Zena GSD 6/1/03
Riley GSD/BC 1/10/05-2/1/2013
KZoppa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.