Ennis, TX 198 GS's CAMPWOLF GANG RESCUE - Page 5 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2009, 08:54 PM   #41 (permalink)
Elite Member

Default Re: Ennis, TX 198 GS's CAMPWOLF GANG RESCUE

Bump to priority spot.
sravictor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2009, 09:19 PM   #42 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Wow! This is horrible.

I will post everywhere I can.
Bella (Beagle 8 yrs old)
Shadow (GSD 4 yrs old)
Daisy1986 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2009, 10:03 PM   #43 (permalink)
Crowned Member

I am awaiting more details but will likely need help with transport if you are anywhere in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California. Please pm me or leave your info here if you can help. I will post on the transport page when I have more details. You can also email me at momto3gsds@msn.com

Mom to;
Shiloh, 8.5 year old LCGSD
Shoshona, 7.5 year old LCGSD
Eli, 5 year old LCGSD

Every dog deserves to have a human that thinks they are the greatest dog that ever lived!
shilohsmom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2009, 11:11 PM   #44 (permalink)

I'm one of the folks with Austin German Shepherd Rescue.

A couple of things to note, these are the dogs we are taking thus far (and probably several more along the way depending)

# Chlesea
# Ozzie
# Nala
# Jobe?
# Belle

The first four are being picked up tomorrow, and then in about 2 weeks or so another 3 will be picked up.

There is also someone interested in helping transport, Bill McGee - please email him directly to get his help with transport.

dbmcgee@verizon.net

If you are in the Texas area, there are many AGSDR volunteers in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas etc that can transport within Texas and if you're out of Texas sometimes we can help with that as well.

I can't express enough how grateful I am to everyone on this forum for working to help these dogs. Please keep bumping it and keep the word going -- this is a race to the finish for 150 dogs. Thanks!
sarahtg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2009, 01:12 AM   #45 (permalink)

I see there are alot of people offering help from the Northeast part of the country, but the biggest obstacle is transport. I am up here in Northeastern Pennsylvania. I am currently out of work after being layed off thanks to our wonderful economy. Time is something I have lots of right now, money is tight though. I don't know if anybody has a connection with rental truck places or anything, but as long as expenses can be covered as far as a truck and fuel, I would be willing to drive to Texas to pick up and transport them back up North here to get them safe. this may be the easiest , quickest and safest way. If anybody is trying to coordinate anything, please let me know if I can help. Of course I am more than happy to supply references as to who I am.

canineresq is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2009, 01:43 AM   #46 (permalink)

I just posted offering to drive the run, but to speed things up you can contact me direct at canineresq@yahoo.com or call me at 570-240-1536 if I can help.

Old 10-07-2009, 06:21 AM   #47 (permalink)
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted By: canineresqI just posted offering to drive the run, but to speed things up you can contact me direct at canineresq@yahoo.com or call me at 570-240-1536 if I can help.
You may want to contact Neisha at Camp Wolfgang directly w/your offer. She is trying to work out a Northeast transport so perhaps she will have and idea on how you can help.
TANDB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2009, 10:48 AM   #48 (permalink)
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted By: canineresqI see there are alot of people offering help from the Northeast part of the country, but the biggest obstacle is transport. I am up here in Northeastern Pennsylvania. I am currently out of work after being layed off thanks to our wonderful economy. Time is something I have lots of right now, money is tight though. I don't know if anybody has a connection with rental truck places or anything, but as long as expenses can be covered as far as a truck and fuel, I would be willing to drive to Texas to pick up and transport them back up North here to get them safe. this may be the easiest , quickest and safest way. If anybody is trying to coordinate anything, please let me know if I can help. Of course I am more than happy to supply references as to who I am.
If you've gotten in contact with the Camp Wolfgang coordinators and are set to do transport, I would be willing to donate to CW to help offset some trip expenses. Not enough to cover the whole trip (PA to TX, holy cow), but some. I know they are not looking for donations, but it seems like it could help here.

Please PM me for more info.
Virginia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2009, 11:02 AM   #49 (permalink)

I just sent an e-mail to Neisha and am now waiting to hear back. I will help any way needed to get these dogs up here , safe in rescues. To see that many GSD's on one website and realizing they have 3 weeks to TRY to place them all or else..... it's just a travesty.

Old 10-07-2009, 12:24 PM   #50 (permalink)

Another transporter for help. Please contact:

Don Burkley dburkley@yahoo.com
sarahtg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.