Be careful. If he injested any of those blinds, they can kill him. I was at the vet once, when someone had a puppy in there that had eaten some Venisian blinds and, well, they waited a couple of days, and they had ripped up the digestive tract. They had to euthanize the puppy.
There are so many things in our houses that can hurt dogs. It is so much better to just crate them until you have spent enough time with them at home to feel extremely confident that he will be ok.
Jenna, RN CGC & Babs, CD RA CGC HIC
Heidi, RA CGC
SG3 Odessa, SchH1, Kkl1, AD
Ninja, RN CGC & Milla, RN CGC
Joy, Star Puppy, RN CGC
Dolly CGC & Bear CGC