What's the worst thing your puppy has ever done? - Page 2 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2013, 03:43 AM   #11 (permalink)

My lab chewed a hole through the bathroom wall (where she was left during the day when we were gone). We lived on base at the time, so my mom was extremely pleased about that.
MissMetric is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2013, 03:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
Master Member

Dakota: chewed on a wooden decorative box that was used to hold playing cards and chewed on many pairs of flip flops. That was the worst for him. The only other thing was getting in the garbage 2x and tearing up newspaper. He was a wonderful puppy. Only peed in the house once from 6 weeks of age.

Ditto: chewed up a cardboard box and its contents, which was high school memorabilia. Other than that it was all cardboard boxes and a piece of the carpet. No big deal.

Daisy: Where to begin. Tore the downspout off the house. Chewed the door handle. Shredded the screen on the door. Dug up all around the house and made the basement leak. Got into garbage OUTSIDE and spread it around the yard and then wouldn't come inside at 2am. Pulled branches off a tree until it died. Will not return if she gets out, the worst time being when she almost jumped in the river. Other than that, counter surfing and trash, which I can handle.

Weegee: barking crazy out the window, biting people who come in (luckily no skin breaking), and chewing up flip flops.

Always loved, missed, and remembered:
Dakota GSD mix 3/26/04-5/04/14
vicky2200 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2013, 07:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

scratched some antique funiture, put a hole in the
center of the tray flooring of the crate, chewed the
remote (never found the battery), while crated he managed
to get the edge of a pillow that was on the sofa, shred a news
paper (that was impressive).
doggiedad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2013, 04:32 PM   #14 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to TxFig Send a message via MSN to TxFig Send a message via Yahoo to TxFig Send a message via Skype™ to TxFig

2 of my Labs ate 2 of my wife's chickens (laying hens).

Although in my dog's defense, the chickens flew into the DOG'S yard....
TxFig is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2013, 04:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Zeeva has destroyed about 6 shoes (different pairs).
She climbed on top of the dining table which was very odd.
She torn down some wood panels in the basement.
Zeeva is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2013, 04:43 PM   #16 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Gunnar chewed/destroyed $800 worth of seatbelts in my wifes car as a toddler pup.
It started as her running inside to grab an order of pizza, but someone fell and injured themselves so she stayed inside to help.
She's an EMT so she forgot about the dog.
We forgave him, but it took a while. (Much longer for me)
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours faithful and true~ to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. ~unknown
CassandGunnar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2013, 04:44 PM   #17 (permalink)
Master Member

Nothing much in the way of damage but Riley managed to snag and devour an entire tub of margarine that I had just opened. He was very regular for the next week.
Old 02-11-2013, 06:21 PM   #18 (permalink)

Ranger has eaten: Shoes, Reading Glasses, Handkerchiefs (ya outa see them get, um, released from the other end lol), a cell phone, chewed through the computer power cable and cell phone charger(s). We had a dalmation that ate a pen and then pooped it out-whole! I'll never figure out how it came out in one piece!
rangersdad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2013, 06:31 PM   #19 (permalink)

I'm laughing so hard reading this. We should pick a winner. :-) I'm personally torn between the margarine and the pen. :-)
Sitz&Platz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2013, 06:49 PM   #20 (permalink)
Rua
Master Member

This one happened just a few weeks ago:

I'm finally relaxing after a long day with Juno and Bowser sleeping at my feet next to the fire. Suddenly Juno gets up and starts doing her "I'm gonna barf" noise. I shout at her to get away from the shag rugs and go outside. She completely MISSES the hardwood floor even though 90% of my flooring is wood and does a massive barf on my shag rug. Nooooooo....

Then she starts making her "I'm gonna barf" noise again. I usher her to the front door, but before she can make it outside, she does another massive barfs on my OTHER rug, which I step in because it's dark and I can't see where I'm going. So I get her chunky barf inbedded between my toes. NOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo........

I finally get Juno out the door. I go to get the cleaning supplies and then a suddenly realise that Bowser (then 14 weeks) is not following me like he usually does.

I rush back to the lounge to find to my absolute horror and disgust that ALL of Junos barf is gone. And Bowser is sitting there with a big smile and a delighted look on his face that says to me: "Midnight Snack, Mum!"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.