German Shepherds Forum banner

oh my god... Blizzak :(

9K views 47 replies 38 participants last post by  Arlene/Archer 
#1 ·
Unfortunately Blizzak died April 19

:(

I am very sad. I have lost my big boy, my friend, my partner, my great companion. It' very difficult for me.

See less See more
#12 ·
I am so sorry. Reading your posts about you and your dogs especially Blizzak showed such love on both your parts. It is so hard to lose these guys I understand. My thoughts are with you. I believe he is waiting for you on the other side of the bridge. Blizzak you are gone to soon handsome boy.

Reactions: Vaks
#16 ·
Blizzak injured his back :(

Impossible to treat, he stopped walking Tuesday, April 19

He was in the living room, motionless and suffering.

He was shaking and wanted to bite me. We alleviate suffering because he could not heal

(Sorry for my bad english :( )

thank's all for your good words. He was 5 years old

#22 ·
Blizzak injured his back :(

Impossible to treat, he stopped walking Tuesday, April 19

He was in the living room, motionless and suffering.

He was shaking and wanted to bite me. We alleviate suffering because he could not heal

(Sorry for my bad english :( )

thank's all for your good words. He was 5 years old

I'm sorry. My Dubya was 5 years old when he hurt his back and lost both his back legs. I couldn't let him suffer either. It's a horrible thing, but he had a good life, it all just ended too soon.

#23 ·
Helene, I am so so very sorry for you and your husband. What a tragic loss. Rest in Peace, Handsome Blizzak

#25 ·
Oh, Helene, my heart is breaking for you... I know your sorrow so well, words are so inadequate... Your beautiful photography speaks eloquently of your love for him... Is there a chance that maybe your Baby Gibbs can come back home? It would help you so much not to have such an empty place in your home and your heart.

Susan

#28 ·
Oh no!!!!!!!!! How heartbreaking...........I am so so so sorry.....they are never with us long enough, but to lose a young dog is somehow tragic.....

:( :( :(

I will always remember talking to you about how you named him.....and getting such a kick out of it! Run free Blizzak

So very very sory :rip: Blizzak

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.