German Shepherds Forum banner

2 Day Old Boy & Capri Pups- Just a Few Pics

6K views 27 replies 23 participants last post by  RocketDog 
#1 ·
Not sure if this is the right place...

Had a few requests for pics and figured I'd save time by posting instead of emailing individually. :p

She had 6, 3 boys and 3 girls, on Sunday. There are 4 dark sables and 2 solid blacks. All were born healthy, screaming and starving! :D

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
soooo cute! and Capri is gorgeous,,ok I'll take a black boy:)

#9 ·
Gorgeous :wub:

Must....control....jealousy.... Lol

#19 ·
I'm not sure if the whole litter is spoken for or not, yet. I had planned to keep a male, but may not. I have a lot going on and after losing Caleb, I'm just not sure I'm ready for another one, honestly. There may be 2 available, as another gentleman who was planning on a pup ran into some personal problems that may prohibit him taking one this time around.

I have several prospective buyers but I like to wait a bit and make sure everyone is healthy and suited to what the buyers want before saying a pup is "sold." I don't do "picks" like most; I choose the best pup for each buyer; the only time "first deposit/pick" comes into play is for color preferences, etc. Let's say 2 pups are equally well-suited for the homes but they both wanted black and only one is black, the first deposit gets the black pup. The second one gets either that other pup or their deposit back.

That's probably more info than anyone wanted...so I guess long story short is there are likely 1-2 pups available.:blush:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.