German Shepherds Forum banner

Stormfronts Brawnson police dog

17K views 39 replies 10 participants last post by  joeglad 
#1 ·
Hey...
I was wondering, what's the story about the Stormfronts Brawnson dog anyways? That dog is related to my dogs mom, I looked at the Pedigree database. I was talking to someone about Police dogs and awesome dogs and stuff and they were like 'Stormfronts Brawnson is a legend!' so thats when I looked, remembering seeing it and he's on there alright.
On Deviantart, someone said 'Wow.. a lot of famous dogs in Dakota's bloodlines' or something like that, but I had no clue.
Apparently, he has a lot of titles and was with the Swat k9? Can someone tell me about the dog if they know about him OR send me links based on him if there is any? thanks!

P.S I wasn't sure which place to put this topic in

My dogs bloodlines- Line-breeding for the progency of Northern k9 Blue and daisy vom kloakenwasser

Stormfronts Brawnson- '00&'02 WPO CHAMPION Stormfront's Brawnson

#38 ·
According to the WinSIS (which I still haven't updated since getting my new computer), Brawnson's dam produced 2 other dogs competitive in SchH. Darius and Dillon. They were by a different male. Darius was in Canada and made their WUSV team. Dillon was in the states.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.