German Shepherds Forum banner

Today's Adventure in photos

2K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  Jenny720 
#1 · (Edited)
#6 ·
Here are some of today's highlights. I think because all of my post tend to register the same topics...Training or family time outside... I will just keep this thread going to save forum space.

Also found out that if you turn your phone sideways when taking pics they show up correctly on the forum OR if you can edit the aspect ratio to 4/3 it will position them right.

Attachments

#9 ·
Totally a win/win/win. I get my cardio, kids burn they're energy and Jupiter gets to "go to work".

Today was prolly the most fun because we all got dirty! I had a soaking wet 3 mile bike ride home... uphill of course... Haha but Jupiter lead the way and pulled his weight.

#14 ·
Is that you in AT&T stadium. Sooooo lucky. I'm a huge Cowboys fan. Have been since I was a kid. But living in north indiana I have never ventured down there. Nice looking dog by the way.

#15 ·
Yeah that was a fun day. I'm outside sales for XEROX and we had an Expo there. I didn't know I was gonna have that kind of access to it. It was pretty amazing. Caught a pass in the endzone and everything. I'm a few hours away from there.

#17 ·
Most of the pack, and a few random photos.

Attachments

#19 ·
Thank you! Summer is great...I just wish this J.O.B. wasnt gettin in tha way! hahaha Yeah, our new guy is pretty cool. Only thing is, he's not GSD!!! and I can sure tell a difference in training!!

He officially is my wifes dog and I couldnt say no, when she found him.

**something kinda funny. i let her research and find this guy. She has always wanted a red Husky with blue eyes. She told me about him and showed him to me and I know nothing about Huskies. I thought he was a good looking puppy and ive always been interested in Huskies since watching "Balto" as a kid. lol

Little did we know, Husky colors are crazy too. Apparently, he is either "wolf grey" or Sable which is supposedly kinda rare. I still cant tell and just plain dont know. So if anyone knows anything of husky coloring...please share. I really dont see myself joining a Husky forum haha thanks though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.