German Shepherds Forum banner

You guys remember Milo? Here's how he looks at 7 months.

3K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Dori 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, I haven't posted in a long time... I joined this forum to get some answers about my dog's coat color. And it turns out I stayed because the amount of information here is just unbelievable. Anyway here is Milo at almost seven months. Let me remind you that I bought him to a BYB who does not have the experience or sufficient knowledge about the breed, so before I get the typical comment of "you should never buy from a backyard breeder" or "his color is a big disqualification in the ring" let me clarify that I am happy I got another member of the family. We love him and he loves us and at this point.

See less See more
#17 ·
He is beautiful. I am pretty sure our family dog (a GSD) was the product of BYB but he was the sweetest dog I've ever met. He was a "lap dog" and he loved to be cuddle but he also was a ferocious guard dog so we really couldn't ask for more. We definitely could have trained him better but this was like 20 years ago and I knew nothing about training an animal lol.

Anyway... I am glad he has you to love him :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.