German Shepherds Forum banner

Miss Mac

726 views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  kimbale 
#1 ·
Just a silly dog.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

See less See more
#7 ·
Content...for now. New pup comes home in less than two weeks and then it'll be outright chaos. Haha!

#9 · (Edited)
Oh yes it will be a change but she will a have little buddy to teach and groom it will keep her busy I'm sure! When we brought our pup home I thought the transition would be tougher and longer then it actually was. Max is not fond of other dogs but playful and knew he would be accepting to a pup in the family. I thought it may take some time and was worried Max would super jealous. We made sure though they all felt as special as they are and it was much easier then I thought. Max loves to teach her all about the "ball" and his love for tag. He looks proud when she shares an interest in the "ball"it is really cute. It took topper our chihuahua longer to come around but he did. They do set the pace. There is lots of Information on this forum how to introduce new pups into the family important to have a plan.

#10 ·
Oh yes, she loves other dogs and puppies. She's very gentle with small dogs and pups. My best friend and her husband have a shih zu and a cockapoo and they all wear eachother down. She lives to play with other dogs.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

#13 ·
When she was younger she wasn't allowed on any furniture. But, as she's gotten older I've gotten lenient about it. She now sleeps on my bed, but it took a LOT of coaxing because for so long she had been told it wasn't allowed.

#15 ·
Yep, she'll make a good big sister. This is the perfect time for a pup, too. She's 9 and is (finally) starting to slow down so the pup will keep her active and she can teach him her dorky ways. And by the time he's ready to come running with me she'll probably be ready to pull back on the miles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.