German Shepherds Forum banner

Dogs in Jeeps

12K views 70 replies 31 participants last post by  Shooter 
#1 ·
Or any other vehicle for that matter. ;)

Caught a break in the rain so I took Ryker for his first trip in the Jeep. He had a blast!

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
Love this thread. I will have to post a picture of Hakki in my jeep. Right now you can hardly see him as he is so dark he blends in with the carpet. Hoping the weather clears up in the next 4 weeks so I can take my top and doors off and get my cargo net back out of the garage.

I have only had him for 4 weeks so he hasn't had the enjoyment of experiencing a topless jeep yet :)

#21 ·
Well me and Mr Ranger got us some jeep time on this beautiful day. I have the doors and rag top off for the summer. Just the bikini to keep the sun out of my eyes and rain off me.

Attachments

#25 ·
SuperG, yessuh, its as close to right as I can be. My daughter was over the other day and made the comparison between Scout and Ranger. She said that Scout was almost more like a friend on equal footing and Ranger is like a little daddys boy. So I am sure I have spoiled him some but he is a total pleasure for me to be with. Now as far as shotgun goes.... Not in the jeep! No doors so thats a bad idea. He likes the back and I had removed the back seat for that reason.

#26 ·
I apologize in advance but I am currently binge watching the Sarah Conner Chronicles and it brought back to mind a scene from Terminator 1.

German Shepherd in a Jeep! In one of the best movies ever! Awesome.

Attachments

#28 ·
Got the jeep topless this weekend and took the babies out for the first time!! Zeus and Athena loved it!!

Attachments

#34 ·
Look at those dirty noses! Who have they been digging up?
I hadn't of thought of hooking the car tether to the chest ring on the Kurgo harness. Do you find it is more comfortable than using the ring furthest back?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.