German Shepherds Forum banner

Ali Pictures

883 views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  cherub737 
#1 · (Edited)
I thought since I've been lurking around asking for help I should share some pictures Ali at least.

Shortly after I brought her home. I always think it's funny when people worry about ears going up because I was completely robbed of all the cute ear stages. Her ears were like this when I got her from a coworker, they went up in a week or so, and never came back down. I feel cheated. Probably around 12 weeks old here.

A younger picture of her, mostly because people seem to like to see intermediary sable stages. She was still in a harness in this one as I was still working on her phobia of vehicles and she would try to pull out of a collar and flee if startled. (it was a back-fastening one, she's just all twisted in this picture.) I can't recall how old she was, maybe 5 months?

And one of the most recent ones I could find, about 8 months old. Not a very good picture, sorry.

Since people sometimes ask, I got her from a coworker who has done with being landsharked and in over their head. She is certainly from a BYB and the pedigree I was able to obtain for her sire shows he's a mix of working and west German show lines. Her dam is likely a random BYB dog herself with no traceable history but who knows. I used to frequently regret not just getting one first-hand from a good breeder but she is here now and I love her. Wherever she came from, however unbalanced her energy and unknown genetic health, she needs care and love as much as any other.

She is a clever ball of energy and it's been a lot of effort but increasingly fun to work with her and learn how to be a better trainer. She is definitely different than my past mutts.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.