German Shepherds Forum banner

"Trash" Bite Risk vom Feuergarten

4K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  ausdland 
#1 ·
Trash turned 8 months old yesterday and is perfect as always. She's an absolutely wild little whirlwind and so much fun to work with! Couldn't have asked for a better puppy, I'm really loving these Feuergarten dogs.

She's also grown into such a pretty little dog (and I mean little, she's 45 - 50 lbs max)

We've been snowed in almost all of this week so she had a blast going crazy outside.

foxpounce!

This is the face of addiction

She is so ridiculously athletic

See less See more
#2 ·
She has no regrets

She really loves doing this fox pouncing thing

Wild

but has the pretty

...sorta

I also wrangled the coyote baby for some photos of us together

Intense lapdog has intensity

<3

#5 ·
Thank you! And oh I agree about her size and build, she's a very very nice size for sport/work and she's such an athletic little thing. Her dam (GatorDog/Alexis' Carma) is right around 53 lbs. It's a bit tongue in cheek because my other German Shepherd is an 80 lb bear of a dog, and Trash will probably top out low/mid 50s even as an adult. I'm liking it though :)

Haha and yes! Definitely a...unique name. Her name started out as a joke, she was being referred to as "Trash Panda" (aka a raccoon) at her breeder's and the name somehow stuck LOL We've been calling her Trash for short and it always makes me smile, so it ended up staying.

#7 ·
Thank you! I recently got a Nikon D7200 (replaced my old D7000, which was having some issues) and this was with my 50mm f/1.4 lens. Still learning the camera and getting a feel for it.

#17 ·
What great pictures. I have a sable girl as well who's just a few days younger - will be 8 months old in 3 days. She's 65 pounds, so a little chunkier than yours. If I get my act together I'll take and post a couple of pics, altough they won't be as well done as yours.

BTW - I know Alexis and Carma, at least a little bit. A talented trainer and a great dog, so I'm sure her puppies are going to be terrific.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.