German Shepherds Forum banner

Sable 10 weeks to 1.8 years:)

4K views 30 replies 20 participants last post by  lalabug 
#1 ·
We have come a long way:) Safari is just over a year and half old and has changed so much since we brought her home.

Attachments

See less See more
#20 ·
I remember seeing that breeding listed. How old is your boy now? He is a good looking boy:) We've been very happy with Safari. She is just a fun dog . Very sweet, loves people and can kick it in gear when the ball come out...lol.

#21 ·
Thank you! He's been a dream, solid nerves very confident. He's super loving and sweet and his drive is awesome:)
I've seen a post of safari on the fb page before! Love the name Safari so unique :)
Glad to hear she's doing so well! So glad I found sudenblick

#25 ·
Thank you! He's been a dream, solid nerves very confident. He's super loving and sweet and his drive is awesome

I've seen a post of safari on the fb page before! Love the name Safari so unique

Glad to hear she's doing so well! So glad I found sudenblick
It was an adventure picking her up so the name fits...lol. My daughter actually came up with it as we drove away from Tanya's. She does a good job with her dogs. I love hearing from others and seeing how they are doing. You will have a lot of fun with your boy as he grows.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.