German Shepherds Forum banner

Meet Kato! (Pic Heavy)

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  PAGal 
#1 ·
Hi all!

It has certainly been quite some time since I have been on here due to some very poor internet connection for the entirety of the summer months. I am however back in school now and would like to introduce to you my boy: D'Artagnan aka Kato!

I got him on May 10th, and he has been an absolute joy :grin2: The first two pictures are from the night I brought him home, so excuse the crappy quality, we were both pretty whipped from the drive. It truly amazes me how fast he is growing up, sometimes I have to stop and remind myself that he is still so young when he makes a baby mistake. He will be six months old on September 11th. So as of today, he is 5 months, 2 weeks, and 3 days and weighs in at right around 65 pounds. The pictures are just in a progression up to three months ( I'll post the others in the comments because for some reason I cannot post any more than 10 at a time), I couldn't figure out how to add text under each of them so enjoy!

Oh and I would just like to say thank you again to all of you wonderful people that pointed me in the direction of Jim Hill and ultimately led me to my dream dog :hugs:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
3-4.5 months, in no particular order because this website hates me today lol. The beach pictures are four months old and the picture of him and Zoe (the other GSD) is from the same trip.

Attachments

#15 ·
Thank you! I was unsure of how dark his eyes were going to be. His mom has fairly light eyes. But then I met Zoe at the beach and her eyes were closer to orange, and I had never seen a GSD with eye coloring like that. I'm very excited to watch him grow and mature further, there will be plenty more pictures! :grin2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.