German Shepherds Forum banner

Gabby @ 1 year

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Daisy&Lucky's Mom 
#1 ·
Gabby at a year loves to hunt and does very well in the field. I would put her against any hunting dog.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
These are above all "working dogs" and man do they love to please. The guys I go hunting with about pass out when they see this dog hunt, the people who train GSD's thought it could be done. Most places you stay at make you leave your dogs outside so I will stay at a hotel in the area because my princes sleeps next to me.

#6 ·
I wouldn`t say that. I have to tell her are command "NICE" all the time to remind here to not bite to hard. I tell her this while feeding her by hand and she takes things gently, first she learned the "Off" command. The off command is when she lunges toward a treat she must back away before she gets it.:confused:

#8 ·
Beautiful dog!!! And already being versatile and earning her keep! Lucky dog she gets to go hunting.

I keep telling my dogs to go out and catch me a Grouse for supper, but all they want to do is flush them out and chase them. Not quite getting the concept her, not like Gabby. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.