German Shepherds Forum banner

I'm king of these rocks(lots of photos)

980 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  happyblond 
#1 · (Edited)
Photos from our walk at the weekend first time visiting the cannal clay wanted to board all of the boats have a swim in the river chase the ducks and had a stairing contest with a swan hence why he was kept on the leash just for safety's sake we also happens across some big rocks witch I had clay climb so I could get some nice photos once he was up there he looked like he was king of the somewhat dimished castle:)
sorry there not really in order

Oh I also included one of him enjoying his doggie ice treat

#7 ·
Great photos! :) Swans can be pretty nasty, glad you were able to keep him away!

#11 ·
Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments me and clay really do love reading them the mean a lot to us :wub:
We really did have a great day ! We where going to go again this weekend but clay sliced he paw open so it's house rest for a few days.

He dose love to pose for the camera or camera phone in this case witch is the exact opposite of my other dog I try to get a pic of her and she act's like I'm trying to steal her soul, I guess animals just act different towards having the photo taken my kitty cat also is a huge poser lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.