German Shepherds Forum banner

Summer 2014 Photos

1K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Shade 
#1 ·
Just some randoms from this summer :) It's been an extremely busy one and I can't believe fall will be here soon

See less See more
#7 ·
Thanks everyone :). He will go to the ends of the earth to find that ball! All I have to say is 'go find it' and he takes off at warp speed with his nose going a million miles an hour to track it down! I never have to worry about taking it along on a hike and loosing it because it never leaves his mouth for long lol. He has two and that one has been with him since he was a puppy and it's still going strong!

He's a ham and makes me smile everyday. I really noticed the difference of him finally filling in this year and I personally think he's hunkier then ever :wub: I love my boy :D

#8 ·
What a gorgeous, gorgeous boy! Definitely agree that he is filling out - mine was still a bit awkward as a 2 year old and didn't completely fill out until he was 3 or 4 :) Your boy is stunning, and Jasmine's a cutie, too!

#12 ·
Those are some beautiful pics of ur guy. His color just looks beautiful against the back drop. It looks like a southern cali fall already in ur pics. That pic with his tongue hanging in the ball, cracks me up.

#13 ·
Thanks everyone :). Delgado's head wouldn't fit through the door if he heard all of the nice comments ;)

That pic with his tongue hanging in the ball, cracks me up.
It cracks me up too :D. Sometimes I swear he holds it like that just to hear me laugh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.