German Shepherds Forum banner

Vicky!

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Maxil 
#1 ·
Hello!
I decided to make a topic for vicky and add pictures of her here

she just turned 4 months 4 days ago and she has changed alot from the girl we had 2 months ago!

here she is at 7 weeks

and here she is at 4 months!

and those are some random pics for her that are so, epic xD

See less See more
#5 ·
She's adorable :wub:

#8 · (Edited)
Thanks guys! I never noticed she grew up until I saw that old picture that was her first day home check her big mouth now and her small tiny mouth before so CUTE!

No no , just boiled pasta with a small amount if dry food I only feed her boiled food no raws or out food the vet said boiled pastas are good for dogs and I have been feeding her that since she was at that age till now lol
EDIT: Also that small water bowl is an ash tray but not old we bought it the day we got her because we forgot to get a bowl from the breeder but the water bowl now is as same as the food bowl but smaller

#7 ·
okay , meant 110% to be helpful ONLY ----

noodles are not good food for dogs .
can you give the dog a lamb shank, a goat head , goat or lamb meat , heart , chicken -- the best kibble you can find.

the water bowl is an old ash tray ? That might have all sorts of chemicals that leach out into the water .

Get yourself a stainless steel bowl .

You can't feed the dog short of primary needs and then get energy by giving molasses .

#11 · (Edited)
On our way to the surgery and we met our 5y/o friend Max, vicky loves him so much idk why lol

here she is, she has been laying down for 3 hours now hope she feels better soon, she keeps limping but the doc says thats normal for any creature as she just had a surgery in her leg

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.