German Shepherds Forum banner

They grow up so fast... :(

761 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Ace GSD 
#1 ·
My little girl is already coming up on 10 weeks next Monday... I heard they grew fast, but I couldn't believe Maia went from fitting in the crook of my arm to being half my height in length in a matter of three weeks ! She looks bigger every morning. Can't they stay small just a little longer ? :(

Anyway, I managed to get some pictures when she wasn't busy getting into everything or being under my feet as I try to walk around the kitchen. :wub:

Attachments

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone ! & It's funny, her ears actually aren't totally up yet. One is, but the other is still floppy from time to time. It really depends on how she's sitting or laying.

I had to share this picture of her I took yesterday... It's been what, one week since I last updated you guys ? I'm literally in awe of how big she's getting so fast. And look at those paws... I have a feeling she'll be just as big, if not bigger, than her 115 lb sire. :eek: Guess we'll see !

(Side note about this picture, the only way I got her to stay still was because she was waiting for "her turn" in pine cone soccer. Her favorite thing to do is paw that thing at you, wait for you to kick it, chase it and paw it back to do it all over again. It's probably the most hysterical thing I've ever seen a dog do- and I thought my lab was goofy!)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.