German Shepherds Forum banner

Zoey ate the fence!

777 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  scout172 
#1 ·
The Zohan HATES small engine noises (lawn mowers etc etc) so with that being said, this is what happens when I leave her unattended while power washing my house.... This defines the term Maligator!

sigh by NickyB210, on Flickr

Yes, she did squeeze herself out that hole... Also, I installed the fence myself so fixing it only took a max of 5 minutes.

See less See more
#6 ·
Ya she's a handful, the broken picket above her head was split clean in half vertically (you can tell because its a skinny picket instead of the normal one)

Once we are all done moving in and finished with the house, we'll start some serious training again.

#7 · (Edited)
Your dog may have some Euell Gibbons bloodlines.

A friend of mine who had a similar problem with his Norwegian Elkhound used to tether his dog to a large inner tube at the end of a 15 foot poly rope when the dog "ate" through the fencing like yours. He only did this when the fence was compromised and awaiting repair. The dog could still get through the fence but the inner tube would restrict the dog from escaping completely. It was a fine system until the dog simply shredded the inner tube....anyway, my friend became a pretty good fence builder.

SuperG

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.