German Shepherds Forum banner

What do you guys think ?

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  HappyFurKid 
#1 ·
Hello everyone I hope you are all enjoying your night ..I have a question I bought a gsd puppy 3 days ago he is 7weeks old and when I first saw him I just fell in love I did not care if it was akc registered .His parents where so beautifully and there where some huge gsd they looked so pure ..but I want to ask you experts if my gsd is purebred ?I know it's hard and if it's not registered it may not be but again what do you guys think ??thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Right he's so adorable haha..
Thanks for your reply and your nice comments :) .
I guess if I'm not going to use him for shows or breeding it's not a big deal if or he's not akc registered.i love him and that's what matters :)) .thanks again let's see what others think

#5 ·
Same here my next gsd will be from a breeder ..but honestly I can't imagine if I lose this Lil guy I got to attach to him already..and the papers I agree with you papers also can be fake and you will never know..good thing he's healthy he had his first vet visit today :))

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.