German Shepherds Forum banner

My little Maia, 4 weeks

1K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  alydbaby 
#1 ·
As promised, here are some pictures of my little girl ! Unfortunately I still have another 4 weeks until she gets to come home, but I visit her any time I get the chance. She's so perfect, I can't stop obsessing over her.. I'm pretty sure my friends are sick of hearing about her. Haha so I definitely had to share my excitement with my fellow GSD lovers. :wub:

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks everyone ! :D I seriously can't stop counting the days... I want her home already ! It's been months since I lost my precious labrador and I'm missing that constant companionship. I'm visiting her again this weekend so I'll have some five week puppy pictures for ya'll ! :wub:

#11 · (Edited)
Five weeks! :')

Ahhh, thanks everyone ! :) I figured being the proud new mommy made me pretty biased :D

I have some brand new 5 week old pictures for ya'll ! It's amazing how big she looks in the span of a week. She is one of two out of the whole litter that doesn't have her ears up yet- not that I'm complaining, her floppy pup ears are too cute.

Attachments

#15 ·
I love them too ! My friend's GSD had the one up, one down for a while and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen... I can't wait till she's home so I can take a ton of pictures and document her pup hood. :D I know she's going to get big FAST, which makes me a little sad.

Do you have any pictures of Tess when she only had one ear up ? I would love to see them ! :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.