German Shepherds Forum banner

My new GSD Dero!

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  sarahp 
#1 ·
Hello all, I've just now gotten around to posting pictures of my new boy Dero (pronounced like "arrow" with a D in the beginning)! I've had him a week now and love him, even though he can be a troublemaker. ;)

He's currently 9 weeks and is my first GSD.

I've attached pictures from when he was 4 weeks, 7 weeks, 8 weeks, and yesterday (being held by my friend).
I'm already in total love! :wub:

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
He's adorable! :wub:

#8 ·
Thank you everyone! I am enjoying him! I wonder how big he will be; his paws are as big as our 8 year old Border Collie/Aussie mix already at 9 weeks. I think he's a normal weight for his age though. He's only 13 lbs at 9 weeks (though if this doesn't sound right, please let me know).

He's a pretty smart guy. We already have a good foundation with potty training; haven't had an accident for about a week now today. We've also learned some basic obedience and he picks it up fast. We start class in about a week too.

I'm sure I will have some more questions eventually since this is all new to me, but thanks again everyone for the comments! :)

#10 ·
Hi! I stumbled across this thread as i was looking through the puppy place and i knew i had seen the name Dero somewhere before! I finally figured out that he's from Presley and i've seen those pictures on her fb page! I am picking up my boy from there in less than 3 weeks!
they have all been incredible to work with and talk to and it's been a pleasure getting to know them as well as getting to know my boy through all the picture updates. unfortunately i live in Atlanta and its a long haul to get out to hang out with them, but i am going to be making the 7 hour drive on wednesday to visit my boy and meet everyone else! Your guy is just so handsome! I can't find anyone who hasn't been happy with the pups they've gotten from Carol and that says a lot about them!
congrats on the new addition! i can't wait to watch him grow :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.