German Shepherds Forum banner

Me & my girl

740 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Twink90 
#1 ·
I'm new here even though the last time I posted it was a little rocky on this forum. I got my baby girl 2 years ago for my birthday. I have severe anxiety, social anxiety. & depression. My folks have a kennel & thought she could help me. So I got pick of the litter & she has helped me more then all the meds I ever tried!
I leave home now, train weekly in my schutzhund club with an amazing trainer. I'm also doing AKC obedience & rally plus MOKAN Dockdogs! Trinity has been a life saver to me & even though shows are horrible to me I'm doing it!!

At 5 months old she took VP1 & now earned her SG conformation rating at regionals! We also got our BH in schutzhund, BN & CGC & have 2 legs toward my CD & RN!

Trinity is almost ready for her IPO 1 but I'm not there yet. :)

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
She is gorgeous!!! Good luck in all your endeavors with her!!!

PS. Glad you decided to stick around. We can be a tough group, but it's because we love the breed. Just like GSD, we are pretty opinionated!!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#8 ·
Thanks everyone she is one special girl to me. We went from the bottom of our class to top dog. My trainer Georgia told me if I can get more focus she is going to be amazing! She is our go to girl when teaching new dogs to bark. Her prey drive is crazy which at times drives me crazy! But I've loved her since she was 8 wks old! Who wouldn't?

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.