German Shepherds Forum banner

Showing off her red (pics)

2K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  Shade 
#1 ·
Early morning sun really highlights Molly's red coloring. Exercise at sunrise while its still cool, we are expecting 100 degrees today and tomorrow.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

thanks for looking!

See less See more
#7 ·
Thank you everyone! This beach is one of the few, safe areas I can take Molly off leash.
Molly is roasting herself in the sun now on our back patio, while I am hanging out my laundry. It is already 90 so I'm sure my clothes will dry faster outside than in the dryer.

#12 ·
Very pretty! I especially like the one of her laying on the sand with the dunes in the backround.

#14 ·
I wish they were dunes! Those are cement supports to keep the 2-3 million dollar homes and their yards on the cliffs from eroding down the cliff. Depending on the tides, there will be no beach and water right up to the wall. There is lucky GSD that lives at one of those ocean front places.

#16 ·
She really is pretty. I just love the black and reds. My Ginger here is also one and you almost have to see her in person to appreciate the beautiful colors.

#20 ·
She's beautiful :wub:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.