German Shepherds Forum banner

Engagement Photos

3K views 39 replies 32 participants last post by  Cassidy's Mom 
#1 ·
I just thought I would share some of our engagement photos. We had so much fun doing them.

See less See more
#4 ·
Congrats! The silhouette shot is cool, love the ring on the nose trick.

#5 ·
The silhouette one is my favourite :) Great photos, I love the diversity and the first one made me totally laugh out loud :D

#9 ·
Big big congrats to the two of you!! So glad you shared these!! They are all absolutely beautiful!! The only thing missing is that cute little puppy!! :)

#18 ·
Thanks! Considering my luck with puppies, we opted to leave both puppies out.

Congrats! The silhouette shot is cool, love the ring on the nose trick.
The ring on the nose was Kiersten's idea. She has been working it for a few weeks with Darcey. He was doing it perfectly until it came time to actually do it haha. He made it through though. It was hard getting the dogs to cooperate that day. We were at a trial the day before so they were crated most of the day. To say they were rambunctious and full of energy would be an understatement haha.

#11 ·
Those are awesome! I love them. :D Congratulations!

I can't wait to take engagement photos with the dogs. XD

#17 ·
those are fabulous!!! The first one and the silhouette are definitely my favorites. Oh and the one along the rocks under the bridge. What are the wedding photos going to be like?! These are awesome. Thanks for sharing them with us!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.