German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/pictures-pictures-pictures/)
-   -   Apsel and his current pack***ALittlePicHeavy*** (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/pictures-pictures-pictures/446434-apsel-his-current-pack-alittlepicheavy.html)

ApselBear 05-05-2014 12:05 PM

Apsel and his current pack***ALittlePicHeavy***
 
Younger(~2 months ago) Apsel(note the dirt lined nose>.>)
http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/...ps92e5d2e1.jpg
Yesterday's Apsel(Again note the dirt lined nose -_-) He's 6months and a week old here
http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/...ps488509cb.jpg
http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/...psd72ec58e.jpg
http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1ff23620.jpg
Maverick 2+ years old
http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/...ps2e35f319.jpg
Gypsy 2+ years and her whole litter :shocked:
http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/...psxiluwkfd.jpg
Blondie 3-4 years old Yellow Labrador(Alpha dog) Do not run, she will chase you.
http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/...pscde2fe7f.jpg

LaRen616 05-05-2014 12:11 PM

LOL! I like your photos, Apsel is gorgeous, even with his dirty nose.

Blondie looks like one tough cookie, I wouldn't want to mess with her! :wild:

ApselBear 05-05-2014 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaRen616 (Post 5473418)
LOL! I like your photos, Apsel is gorgeous, even with his dirty nose.

Blondie looks like one tough cookie, I wouldn't want to mess with her! :wild:

She puts on a tough front when the dogs are around, but she's a big softie and loves for you to pet her.

lorihd@comcast.net 05-05-2014 09:23 PM

Aspel is a hunk, and your other dogs and chicken are very cute :)

Nigel 05-05-2014 11:38 PM

Wow, Apsel looks great, growing up nicely, nice looking crew too!

ApselBear 05-06-2014 10:37 AM

Thanks you three, I'd tell Apsel but his head's already big enough...

MsAnneThrope 05-08-2014 08:22 PM

Beautiful pack! I can see the lab in Blondie (it is clearly in her eyes). :apple: Am I correct in thinking that she is of the famous Buff Orpington lines?

P.s. Where is Faldo?

Bear L 05-08-2014 08:36 PM

Your pictures made me so happy! I've a sable shepherd and a blue heeler too, admittedly your dogs are better looking. Do you professionally breed heelers?

K9POPPY 05-08-2014 09:08 PM

There's just something comical about GSD's and their big, dirty noses! What a nice gang you have, bet they are great! Bob

ApselBear 05-09-2014 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsAnneThrope (Post 5493410)
Beautiful pack! I can see the lab in Blondie (it is clearly in her eyes). :apple: Am I correct in thinking that she is of the famous Buff Orpington lines?

P.s. Where is Faldo?

Indeed she is, but don't tell her.
Sadly no Faldo:( He may be my next addition though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bear L (Post 5493474)
Your pictures made me so happy! I've a sable shepherd and a blue heeler too, admittedly your dogs are better looking. Do you professionally breed heelers?

Nope we don't have the time or want to professionally breed them. Our heelers aren't registered even though they're from akc lines. We let them have two litters, 1 set of 7 pups and then the lone ranger in the last, for some friends who loved Mav and Gypsy. Gypsy is getting fixed in the next few weeks I think.

Quote:

Originally Posted by K9POPPY (Post 5493626)
There's just something comical about GSD's and their big, dirty noses! What a nice gang you have, bet they are great! Bob

Great handfuls! Love them though. Thanks Bob!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2