German Shepherds Forum banner

New IPO Puppy

2K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  Rei 
#1 ·
Miss Jentry finally made it home! She is my hopeful up and coming IPO competition dog.

We had a horrendous time getting her. She was in her little shipping crate for 12 hours by the time we got her. Ok, it wasn't little LOL She's TINY. The highway into Atlanta was totally CLOSED down for an hour while they hung new signs. We literally parked. It was stressful.

Then we got to the cargo facility and they had moved, taken down the sign...with no info on where to go. The website still listed that same address. We finally reached her at 115am...she was covered in filth. Impromptu bath and we headed home. VERY stable temperament but not a nutjob like Kastle was when I picked him up (or Limit for that matter).

IMG_1394.jpg by Falon167, on Flickr

We got home at 3am and were up again at 445am to drive back into Atlanta for an IPO trial to support some friends. She did AWESOME. Met loads of people and children. Lots of activity. Really sweet puppy! She was exhausted on the way home.
IMG_1399.jpg by Falon167, on Flickr

Of course we had to stop to get a pink collar (all of my dogs are color coded)...and the next day was IPO club training day so she got to do her first puppy obedience and get her official first month photos.

Jentry von Taylorhof, stacked/head shot/pics with Mom @ 2 months old (ooops, I didn't put the ones of her and I on Flickr...will have to add those later)
2014-04-27, Jentry 2 Months Stack by Falon167, on Flickr

2014-04-27, Jentry 2 Months-7 by Falon167, on Flickr

Enjoying the flowers
2014-04-27, Jentry Flowers-1 by Falon167, on Flickr

With Limit
17/52 Limit gets consolation by Falon167, on Flickr

With Kastle
2014-04-27, Jentry & Kastle-10 by Falon167, on Flickr

I have so many more pics but I don't want to overload you all. She's pretty awesome so far. Chock full of sass and spirit! Lots of energy, super happy, tail going all the time, and she loves to offer eye contact. I think she's gorgeous too. Thanks for looking.

See less See more
#5 ·
very cute!!!! How nice to see her with the big dogs! Her daddy is a real looker for sure!

Lee

#14 ·
Have to say once again how much I love her, and how great these photos are! Really looking forward to watching her grow up!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.