German Shepherds Forum banner

Picture update, Zeus and Ruby <3

1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Gwenhwyfair 
#1 ·
Love these puppy kids, they are the best <3

Zeus really loves Ruby and I am so glad we added a second puppy. Now when I am really busy with work and have no time to play, I no longer get nodged with the ball repeatedly and no longer get sad wining face. They really do entertain each-other. Ruby likes to play ball and Zeus likes us to throw sticks, so they still like to play with us and not just each other. I love every moment :) besides 8 muddy paws storming into the house.

DSC_6331-Edit-10 by TCgraphicDesign, on Flickr

DSC_6344-8 by TCgraphicDesign, on Flickr

DSC_6379-1 by TCgraphicDesign, on Flickr

DSC_6381-2 by TCgraphicDesign, on Flickr

DSC_6409-1 by TCgraphicDesign, on Flickr

DSC_6426-1 by TCgraphicDesign, on Flickr

DSC_6435-1 by TCgraphicDesign, on Flickr

DSC_6489-Edit-1 by TCgraphicDesign, on Flickr

DSC_6563-1 by TCgraphicDesign, on Flickr

DSC_6651-17 by TCgraphicDesign, on Flickr

DSC_6648-15 by TCgraphicDesign, on Flickr

DSC_6590-5 by TCgraphicDesign, on Flickr

DSC_6583-4 by TCgraphicDesign, on Flickr

DSC_6555-1 by TCgraphicDesign, on Flickr

DSC_6542-Edit-1 by TCgraphicDesign, on Flickr

DSC_6519-1 by TCgraphicDesign, on Flickr

DSC_6514-1 by TCgraphicDesign, on Flickr

See less See more
#7 ·
!4 month and 5 month :) I have d7100 and i use 50mm most of the time.

Thank you everyone I love these two.

#4 ·
So beautiful and handsome. I love the black strip on Ruby's head, she looks like she has a part in her fur there or a "skunk" strip.

#5 ·
What a beautiful fun loving happy pair!

Everyone asks me how can you have 2 dogs so big, pish, it's easier to have two, they have eachother to play with all the time. When I'm at my desk, they're rolling around under my chair chewing on eachothers heads and feet. LOL although when customers call, I put the person on hold so I can put them outside to play body slam tag...

#8 ·
Your photos are really, really gorgeous! Will have to add you on Flickr when I'm logged in - always look forward to seeing your photographs. Makes me want to get my hands on a D7100, but my D7000 will have to do for now :D

Zeus is one of the handsomest dogs on the board, and Ruby is absolutely adorable. Love them both!

#9 ·
Aww thanks so much <3 your pictures are always awesome as well and you inspired me to get a new camera. I am still learning, but having lots of fun. Yes please add me on flicker!

Zeus and Ruby say thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.