German Shepherds Forum banner

Meet Daisy

800 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  scout172 
#1 ·
She's only three weeks right now so she's not really ours yet, but unless something changes she's the one we're going to keep

See less See more
#6 ·
Here's some updated pictures of our Daisy:

She's 9 weeks old here and her ears were starting to come up...she was so adorable :)

She's 11 weeks here and had finally eaten on her own and had a normal poop after being sick for a week. She was still so skinny in this picture and she would get tired after playing for just a few minutes. This was around midnight when we stayed up with her and were so happy that she was really doing better.

And this is from this morning. My wife woke up to play with her before I went to work and tried taking some pictures of her. She's definitely back to her old ways because she never lets us take a good picture of her. As soon as she sees the camera she starts walking towards it lol

What do you guys think of her? She's 12 weeks this Friday and I know any day now she's gonna start growing quickly and I'll not have a small fuzzy puppy anymore but a big fuzzy landshark lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.