German Shepherds Forum banner

Been a LONG time....

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  TWHITE865 
#1 ·
Its been ages since Ive been on here. Lots and lots of "stuff" has taken place since, but we won't go into that. I just wanted to share a few photos of some of my crew. Kimber is our 16 mos. old GSD, Rossi is our 14 week old GSD (he was 1o weeks in the photos I believe) and Gatlin, our 16 mos old Dobe pup. Not pictured are my two Staffy Bulls, Rhamses and Liza. Thanks for letting me share.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
And one of my Granddaughter, Natalie, putting Gatlin thru his paces

Last but not least, Coltin, my grandson and his buddy, Rossi
[/URL][/IMG]
Thanks for letting me share!

See less See more
#3 ·
Aww. Thank you, CindyMDBecker. Im so proud of my babies (two and four legged, alike). Coltin, my grandson, had a massive stroke shortly after birth. 90% of the left side of his brain was damaged so his right side is affected. Our hope is that interacting with Rossi will encourage him to use his arm more. He is our miracle baby and is already surpassing what doctors had predicted. He is trying to walk now (his right leg functions better than his arm). Rossi pup is great with him and seems to know that he is a special needs baby. It will melt your heart to watch them together.

#5 ·
Thank you, SunCzarina. Natalie is an absolute hoot. So so smart (too smart for her own good) and the funniest kid Ive ever met. Can ya tell she is Miss Independent? Bless her heart. She insists on picking out her own clothes. God Love her, she looks like she got dressed in the dark. LOL

#7 ·
She insists on picking out her own clothes. God Love her, she looks like she got dressed in the dark. LOL
Embrace the funky! My daughter has always had her own sense of funky too. She's in 3rd grade now, thankfully she still is her own person doing her own funky little thing instead of dressing like all the other girls who try to look like they're in Jr High.

#10 ·
I love that Doberman! Its just something about their looks that I just love!

All of your crew are so cute as well!

#11 ·
Thank you, CelticGlory. Gatlin is a great pup...but he is still a pup AND...he is NOT a GSD or a Staffy. It has taken us a long long time to get used to the Dobe way. I had researched and spoken with many friends who have both shown and rescued Dobes and I thought I had a pretty good understanding of the breed. Boy was I wrong. LOL He is probably the most stubborn dog I have ever lived with....bar none (and I have had many many many breeds throughout my lifetime). My husband thinks he is the dumbest dog to ever breath...but thats so not true. He is extremely smart, he is just extremely stubborn. Our GSDs will do nearly anything we ask, first time, everytime, all day long. Gatlin has to think about it and weigh out in his mind the pros and cons of said action. Pretty smart if ya ask me. LOLOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.