German Shepherds Forum banner

My pack enjoying the spring weather!!!

1K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Daisy&Lucky's Mom 
#1 ·
So after training today all the dogs got to play together outside in the yard. I got some (surprisingly) good shots. I have been neglecting my camera as of late, so i have been having fun getting used to it again. Any good Photogs out there have any suggestions for improving, please feel free to give a critique, the photos, not the dogs, the dogs are perfect:) I hope is sized these correctly. i changed it in photobucket, but they still look big on preview.

Lena

Phoster( not a GSD, but awesome anyway)

The foster puppy Rico, being a general pain and cute at the same time

With Nix- his partner in crime- these two are best buds

Just Nixon

See less See more
#5 ·
Great pack!

Is that a purebred Lab? He looks GREAT and in EXCELLENT condition, if that is a PB Lab then that is the first Lab I have ever seen that wasn't fat! Your boy is handsome! :wub:

#6 ·
Yes, she is purebred. From hunting lines, and my current USAR dog. So stays in good shape!!

Thanks!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#8 ·
Gorgeous pack :wub:

#9 ·
I LOVE the photos of your yellow lab (I think it's a yellow lab? I'm not good with determining breeds sometimes).

I took pictures yesterday with our nice camera too. But they didn't come out post worthy.

Yours look incredible!

Thanks for sharing! C:

#10 ·
Thanks everyone. Yes, Phoster is a yellow lab. TBH, not a very pretty one, though in these pics she is super photogenic, with her ears all pricked forward. She actually has a hilarious pin head, weird ear set. But she is one heck of a worker, so she is beautiful to me. LOL

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#11 ·
Great shots, what type of camera, lens, setting etc? You can PM if you would like, and maybe I can give you some new things to try.

For my photos, I love FlickR.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.