German Shepherds Forum banner

My handsome little man!

4K views 23 replies 19 participants last post by  robinhuerta 
#1 ·
This is Lucian von Huerta Hof. 4 1/2 mos old.
He is the "New man in my life!" I just adore him!:wub:

See less See more
#6 ·
Gorgeous :wub:

#17 ·
Thank you for the compliments!
No, he is not a cross...he is all WL lineage.

Lucian is "wonderful". He is very, very confident & social.....ALMOST...too "sweet".
However;....there lurks another "side" to him, and this is what I am excited about.
We will let him mature on his own time, without trying to rush him with training...too much.
The litter is really nice...we also kept back a sister...her name is LeVian. I'll post a pic of her when she comes back to me.
Our recent "cross-over" litter is just 6 wks old.....THE DEVILS....LOL

#19 ·
That boy is quite striking! I tried looking for a pedigree, but my google-foo doesn't quite work at 5am. Could you help me? I can't wait to see how this boy matures

#23 ·
Thank you!
So we know the boy is a looker, what can you tell us about him? :)

#24 ·
Tell you about "whom?" the 4 mo old puppy?....or the 12 mo old who lives with his owner?

Lucian... (puppy) is great! He is confident, calm...yet is very social. He is exhibiting a "good" genetic "puppy prey drive"...but he also has another "side" to him.
His training will be very slow,..I want him to grow up both physically and mentally, and not push him to maturity.

Izzo....(12 mo old). The owner loves him. He has said that Izzo is the easiest "trainable" dog he has owned. He is super smart, VERY biddable and has very nice drives. He can retrieve all day long, and loves to track. He is his "best friend" and home companion.
The entire litter has had ll positive feed back...except for one who likes to eat frozen (goose/wild animal) poop.....LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.