German Shepherds Forum banner

New member and Kobe

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  LARHAGE 
#1 ·
Here is a pic of our new dog. Kobe is a 3yr old male. European import. Working thru some fussy eating habits at the moment but he has been with us less than 2 weeks

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Handsome boy :wub:

#5 ·
Thank you for the comments. Regarding lineage, I know he was in the show circuit in Germany and he is pink papered. I should have all the details in a few weeks when complete paperwork gets here.

Funny how camera angles can change the dog looks. He looks to be a good weight but is actually down a few ponds at 68lbs. Ribs are to visible. He should be 72 to 75 lbs.

His head does look large in some pics, others not so much

Attachments

#8 ·
He's really not big at all. At 68lbs, he's only barely bigger than my 5.5month old which was 62lbs a week ago. Kobe is on the low side of average for males I think. But his head does look large at those angles xD

Although I guess I should also note that Kobe is show lines and Apsel is 100% working lines.

#9 ·
Love the black and red color and the markings. my last GSD was of German Pedigree and had a huge head, doesn't look as big as yours but his body grew into it at 105 lbs. I recently got a new pup of the same Pedigree 51.6 lbs at 19 weeks. 1st pic is Cutter 2nd is my new Rebell.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.