German Shepherds Forum banner

Isen has arrived!

2K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  d4lilbitz 
#1 · (Edited)
Wanted to introduce Isen! He was 8 weeks this past Saturday and weighed 16 lbs. All the long months of waiting patiently are over : ) Such a confident young pup! We'll be competing in IPO together for fun. Taking him by the club tonight to meet everyone : ) The pictures below are of him visiting my aunt on our way home from the airport.

#2 ·
He's absolutely adorable! :wub: Cool name! :)

#15 ·
Thank you! It's Anglo Saxon and means "Iron"...I thought being a German Sheperd it would be perfect for him : )

He is striking! Congrats.
Thank you!

cute pup! have fun with him!
I am : ) I've been waiting patiently (as I could) for him for a year...he's got a great personality! Thanks!

#10 ·
He is really beautiful, and LOVE the name! Where is he from / who is he out of?

#13 ·
Thanks! He's from Kavallerie Shepherds in Vermont. Sire is
Halk vom Grafental and dam is Dery Gaja-Nova.

Cute pup-looks like you have a nice set up for him too

Thank you...that's his dog box for my SUV when we're at the club. It's made by Nothstar plastics : ) He loves that thing already...puts his two paws on the tailgate of the SUV and tried to jump up in it lol!

#17 ·
he's stunning! Going to be nice and dark as an adult too by the looks of him now! What a handsome little guy!

#18 ·
Thank you! I think he'll look like his sire full grown : ) I've been googling images of sable pups to adults so I could try and get an idea of what he'll look like as an adult : )

Beautiful pup, great name, and nice kennel! All very impressive.
Thank you : )

Love his coloring! Such a cutie!
Thank you : )

#22 ·
Thank you!

Congratulations !
Dock vom Kavallerie says hello !!
Thanks! Tell Dock hello from Isen!

Gratz.

Love his coloration and can't wait to see how he looks as he grows up. Please continue to share pictures and thanks for sharing.
Thanks so much! I will most certainly post more pictures as he grows : ) I'm hoping his ears will decide to stand soon, I just love the teepee ear stage : )

#21 ·
Gratz.

Love his coloration and can't wait to see how he looks as he grows up. Please continue to share pictures and thanks for sharing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.