German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (
-   Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! (
-   -   Legend out and about (

Liesje 03-27-2014 06:40 PM

Legend out and about
Legend's been busy the past week!

First, he's earned bed privilege and has been sleeping in bed.

Legend's been busy growing in his adult coat

We had one "warm" day (it was below 10* yesterday and snowed today) so we took a walk

We went to the local German Shepherd club meeting and Legend got to see his sister Anastazia. She is the female sable version of Nikon!

Legend met a big GSD named Austin and was quite infatuated with him (apparently puppies always are)

Over the weekend, we went to a flyball tournament. Legend cheered on Nikon, whose team went undefeated all weekend and won their division.

This was his second weekend hotel stay.

We try to enjoy the sunshine when we can (don't be fooled, it was about 15 degrees and windy)

Liesje 03-27-2014 06:41 PM

Nikon is trying to teach Legend how to pose for the camera. It's not really working!

Oh, we look at the *camera*? :p

The sooner you look at the camera, the sooner you get a treat and we can go play

Liesje 03-27-2014 06:42 PM

Legend also helped me demo one of those food bowls that slows down the dog's eating. We were not convinced that anything but a brick wall could slow Indy down, but the bowl works!

Mister C 03-27-2014 06:58 PM

Awesome pics! Such gorgeous dogs.

The first one with them sleeping together is my favorite.

Thanks for sharing.

SunCzarina 03-27-2014 06:59 PM

I've been MIA a long while, this is Nikon's son, right? He's gorgeous and perfect. The sister too, she looks like a fiesty girl.

Liesje 03-27-2014 07:00 PM

Yes, he is Nikon's son, though Stazia looks more like Nikon. I think she looks the most like him, then Patton a bit. Legend doesn't look like Nikon (not to me anyway).

sit,stay 03-27-2014 07:02 PM

Love the photos!

SunCzarina 03-27-2014 07:08 PM

I think he looks like Nikon in the eyes, not the markings. Nikon was always such a beautiful boy.

Gretchen 03-27-2014 08:26 PM

Thanks for posting these, they've made my day!
Those two sleeping together are too much!

d4lilbitz 03-27-2014 08:34 PM

Such wonderful pictures! Very good looking dogs, my favorites are the bed shots! You can see the bond between them : )